VF 1000 Honda Workshop Manwal

Any body out there want one?

I just got an original on e-bay and am prepared to send a copy of it to anybody that wants one. Ya can have it for nowt 'cept postage. The postage for mine cost £6 but I think that was First Class or something . I’m sure there would be a cheaper rate…and I just wouldn’t post it in a Posh Box[^]

If you haven’t seen one then it’s well worth having…even better than the Claymer manual…

Just e-mail me if anybody interested.

cheers , Tim

This time tomorrow it’ll be yesterday

Hi Tim,

We’ve got the Honda manual for the FE too, it’s a must have! One of these days I’m gonna scan the whole thing and upload it.

quote:
Originally posted by PAJ

Hi Tim,

We’ve got the Honda manual for the FE too, it’s a must have! One of these days I’m gonna scan the whole thing and upload it.

Peter

You know I’ve got the FE manual scanned… I’m just waiting for your advice on how you want to upload it… Even as chapters the pdfs are still quite large files… I could e-mail you a slice at a time, or send it down on CD… Your call Dude!

Jeff

MITI-BABE
Sunny Scotland - North(ish)
VF1000FE - (MB6 - '84)
XS1100S - (5K7 - '85)

Hey Jeff,

Forgot all about the manual, I’ll email you with my work address and you can email it to that, I’ll host it on the site. Further to the discussion we had about tyres, just fitted a new 150/70 Azaro on the back of my FE - goes in no problems, looks great with the extra 10mm width and was cheaper than the 140/70 from M&P at £69.99. Might be an option for owners if the 140/70 becomes hard to get hold of.

Enjoy the summer - the rain is a lot warmer here now so summer has definitely arrived!

Is it really possible to put on a 150/70 Tire behind???
That will be my next tire.

quote:
Originally posted by PAJ

Hey Jeff,

Forgot all about the manual, I’ll email you with my work address and you can email it to that, I’ll host it on the site. Further to the discussion we had about tyres, just fitted a new 150/70 Azaro on the back of my FE - goes in no problems, looks great with the extra 10mm width and was cheaper than the 140/70 from M&P at £69.99. Might be an option for owners if the 140/70 becomes hard to get hold of.

Enjoy the summer - the rain is a lot warmer here now so summer has definitely arrived!