vf1000 f2f bol dor for sale 1986

Best bike i ever had. Brilliant fun. Loved it. Less than 20,000 genuine miles and rode it most days for a year or so, great. Then it lost power going down the A38 and I came to a halt. Think possibly the big ends gone . Still ran but I stopped riding it and left it in my workshop where its been resting for six months or so. Gearbox, clutch all brilliant.

Reckon someone who knows what they are doing would have it running perfect in a weekend with the correct tools etc.

well worth 350 quid. Just want the space and its depressing me seeing it and not being able to ride it. I am in Derby.

Sumo - can you send me some pics please ?

martin.marmoy@gemco.co.uk

Im in Germany until Friday night so Ill look on Sat morn.

Ta

quote:
Originally posted by sumosteve

Best bike i ever had. Brilliant fun. Loved it. Less than 20,000 genuine miles and rode it most days for a year or so, great. Then it lost power going down the A38 and I came to a halt. Think possibly the big ends gone . Still ran but I stopped riding it and left it in my workshop where its been resting for six months or so. Gearbox, clutch all brilliant.

Reckon someone who knows what they are doing would have it running perfect in a weekend with the correct tools etc.

well worth 350 quid. Just want the space and its depressing me seeing it and not being able to ride it. I am in Derby.

id be interested in that if its still for sale ? kev