VF1000 FE and F2 spares

I have the following spares that are taking up too much space. So needs to go to a good home.[:)]

Front and Rear wheels for FE model(16" front)with good tyres.
Straight pair of handlebars(FE/FF).
Set of coils(all models).
Top Radiator(FE/FF).
Front mudguard.
Rear mudguard.
Oil Breather tank.
Coolant tank.
Various other bits(brackets, hoses, etc.just ask)
F2 motor 95% complete(good heads etc)No carbs.

Let me know if anything interests you, it’s clogging uo the garage!
Chris.

quote:
Originally posted by scratcher

I have the following spares that are taking up too much space. So needs to go to a good home.[:)]

Front and Rear wheels for FE model(16" front)with good tyres.
Straight pair of handlebars(FE/FF).
Set of coils(all models).
Top Radiator(FE/FF).
Front mudguard.
Rear mudguard.
Oil Breather tank.
Coolant tank.
Various other bits(brackets, hoses, etc.just ask)
F2 motor 95% complete(good heads etc)No carbs.

Let me know if anything interests you, it’s clogging uo the garage!
Chris.

Hi Chris…could really do with the Top Rad…the threads on mine…( for the locating bolts at the sides) have stripped…bloody good rad too[:(][:(]

I wonder if you have one of these?..it’s the right angled plastic union that the expansion pipe that comes from the top rad connects too with the other end of the union fitting into the expansion tank just uinder the seat…

Cheers,

Tim

Hi, I’v got a frame on a “B” reg if anyone is interested not sure if its FE or FF, free if anyone wants to collect or arrange a courier. Phil.

quote:
Originally posted by philjo

Hi, I’v got a frame on a “B” reg if anyone is interested not sure if its FE or FF, free if anyone wants to collect or arrange a courier. Phil.

Hmmmm frame for nowt…Chris got an engine he don’t want…I got a spare set of carbs ( and know of a new set too)…Chris got some wheels…these wheels have got tyres on them…Hmmmmmm…Oh yea…got a swing arm too…err and a new LHS swing arm pivot bolt…One 1/2 spare fairing…a tank that “just needs a bit of work luv”…Oh my God…
.GET BEHIND ME SATAN…</font id=“size6”></font id=“red”></font id=“Comic Sans MS”>

Hi Tim, I’ll check the threads on the top rad,I think they’re ok, and I may well have one of the 90 degree unions for the expansion tank. I’ll check tomorrow and email ya back.

quote:

Hi Tim, I’ll check the threads on the top rad,I think they’re ok, and I may well have one of the 90 degree unions for the expansion tank. I’ll check tomorrow and email ya back.

Top Man…[8D]

Sent ya an email, hope ya got it, but just in case not, I do have 3 of those 90 degree unions(obselete now!), but the top rad seems to have disappeared! It may well be that it was taken to the dump with some other stuff by mistake during a clear out! AAARGH!!! Have you seen if your local bike stealership can’t put a timesert in to replace the damaged thread? They’re a bit like the old helicoils, it makes a sound repair and will mean you can fix your old rad rather than chuck it out?

quote:

Sent ya an email, hope ya got it, but just in case not, I do have 3 of those 90 degree unions(obselete now!), but the top rad seems to have disappeared! It may well be that it was taken to the dump with some other stuff by mistake during a clear out! AAARGH!!! Have you seen if your local bike stealership can’t put a timesert in to replace the damaged thread? They’re a bit like the old helicoils, it makes a sound repair and will mean you can fix your old rad rather than chuck it out?

Timesert eh?..Cheers Scratcher…I’ll enquire…[8D]