VF1000F-11items needed

Hi
Just joined so may as well get to it I am after set of mirrors for VF1000F-11 mirrors if any body knows where to get a pair
I have only recently bought this bike along with an additional 2 F,s as well as an 1984 R(not complete) has a CBR 1000front forks and front and rear wheel !!!
I would like to sell the R to anybody who is interested in it ( no body parts engine, wiring harness, foot pegs etc) for a reasonable offer
I am located on the for south coast of NSW Australia

Interested in the R parts, Greg 0428 298 994

Hi Peter, forum user Jovimill may have the F2 mirrors you need. A post of his I read says he has an F2 roller and spare bike, might be worth chasing, i think he’s in SA?

Hey thanks Greg but for some reason I can only access replies to my post so have no way of contacting him
Could you contact him and ask him yo contact me
Regards
PeterK

Hi Peterk,
Saw your messages. Not sure that I have two good mirrors but will check to see what I have and let you know.
John

1 Like

Hey thanks for contacting me I have a L/H mirror but I would prefer a matched pair if that even possible
Regards
PeterK

Hi Peterk,
I have one reasonable RH mirror in red. It would need some cleaning up and repainting. It is complete but has some surface corrosion on the bracket and some small minor scratches on back of mirror. Mirror itself is in good condition. It was from a 20,000 km barn find. The LH mirror has been damaged and has been patched up by the previous owner. Let me know what you think.
John

Hi thanks for you quick response and I will take both mirrors, so let me know how muck you want for them and how you want money sent
My address is
Peter Kearney
15 Riley Street
Narooma 2546
NSW
Further to this do you happen to have a screen in good condition?
Regards
Peter

Yes I do have a screen. Will clean it up to see how good it is and let you know. My personal E-mail is: jovi6678@bigpond.net.au send me yours and your phone number then we can communicate direct.
John

My email is
pkearneyau@gmail.com
Regards
Peter K

Hi
is the β€˜R’ still available?

thanks