VF1000R for sale

This is my VF1000R, a UK registered bike from new with just 4 owners. The bike has done just 18,552 miles over her 34 years and has a new MOT today with no advisories. There are 19 old MOTs in the file to verify the miles along with receipts for various work and parts over the years.
The bike is pretty much unmolested and as it came from the factory with the original exhausts, indicators, bar ends, fairings and seat along with the rare rear seat cowl. The brake discs are thick and run true.
It starts on the button every time and the engine is smooth and quiet. It rides really well, pulls easily in every gear and the brakes are pretty good for an old bike too. There are no overheating issues which can happen on the VF.
There was a load of work done on her last year:
• New Bridgestone tyres
• New plugs
• Oil and filter change
• New battery
• New chain and sprockets
• New cush drive
• New brake pads and fluids and a full caliper clean
• New tank fuel line
• Radiator flushed
• Wheel bearings checked and all axles greased

There 2 sets of keys, an owners manual and a copy of Practical Sportsbikes where the VF1000 is featured. There is also a charging point for a trickle lead charger. The bike is HPI clear so no outstanding finance or insurance claims on it.
I’d give the bike an 8/10 overall; she is 34 years old and there are age related marks and wear that you’d expect.
I have a collection of 7 bikes and most are rarely ridden so my partner has convinced me that it’s time to reduce. I’ve done about 300 miles in the last year on her. It’s been cleaned today, tyres pressures checked and now under a blanket until the new owner takes her.

Hello Reggie01

where are you located, and more importantly, is your 1000R still for sale ?

thanks Phil

email best philhindley@mac.com