VF1000RE Parts for sale

Hello Guys , i have a lot of parts for a VF1000RE . These include parts such as ,
Fairing lowers both sides. Rear seat unit and seat . Rear seat cowling and frame . Rear lights and indicators . Inner mudguard . Rear shock . Complete exhaust system . Foot pegs . Full wiring loom . Complete clocks . Handle bars and all switch gear . Front mudguard . Front forks & brakes . Wheels front and rear . Front lights . All parts were working before taking off the bike . Lots more parts just ask .I travel between London and Leeds most other weeks and would be willing to meet rather than post .
First post so please be nice !

1 Like

Hi Phil, how much for exhaust system?

Hi Phil,i would be interested in the clocks,seat and seat cowl as well as the headlights and mounting brackets if available.
I am however in scotland but would try and sort something out for collection
PM me with prices and pics of the parts if possible
regards Bif

Hi Gary , not sure on what’s a fair price to be honest . What do you think ?

Hi Bif , i’ll get some photos taken tomorrow and send them over .All the bits you mention are available .
Not sure on value .

Phil, I’d need to see condition of exhaust to say how much it’s worth, bif is the expert if you require any help with pricing. Send me some pics and we can come to an agreement.

Gary

Hi Gary , i need to get the header pipes off the bike ( tomorrow hopefully ) and then send you some photos .

Thanks

hi phil, I would be interested in the wiring loom, switch gear, and carbs if you have them.
im located in Barnsley but work in leeds, can you PM, text or “whats app” me some pics and prices,
ive PM,d you my mobile number.

cheers
pete.

Same as Pete I’ve messaged you my number if you want to send me the pics by WhatsApp.

Garyb

Gary & Pete , i’ll get phots to you both tomorrow .
Thanks

Hi Bif , if you would tex me on 07793817484 and i’llsend some photos over to you .

1 Like

Do you have an engine for sale, by any chance?

Hi Phil, do you have the radiator cap cover available?
If so, how much and can you post to 3810 Victoria, Australia? Geoff

Hi Phil, just joined up. Do you have any parts left? I’m after left and right riders footpegs and fuel cap with key. Cheers Jeff