VJMC 25th Anniversary Uttoxeter

We are looking forward to the VJMC 25th Birthday Bash at Uttoxeter on the 7th and 8th of July.

We will be travelling down Saturday morning, and staying over Saturday night. Should be a great weekend for VJMC members and enthusiasts and if you are planning on attending please let us know so we can arrange to meet up and put some faces to names!

Official VJMC page is http://www.vjmc.com/news_uttoxeter.htm.

Let us know your plans here [:)]

quote:
Originally posted by PAJ

We are looking forward to the VJMC 25th Birthday Bash at Uttoxeter on the 7th and 8th of July.

We will be travelling down Saturday morning, and staying over Saturday night. Should be a great weekend for VJMC members and enthusiasts and if you are planning on attending please let us know so we can arrange to meet up and put some faces to names!

Official VJMC page is http://www.vjmc.com/news_uttoxeter.htm.

Let us know your plans here [:)]

Nice one PAJ[8D]…I had forgotten about this one…and it looks like I’m free to get down there from Sheffield.

Details of where to meet when it gets closer to the date eh? Be good to meet you…hopefully I will have finished setting my camshafts and can return the tool…yea I know, I’ve only had it 10 months…[:D]

This time tomorrow it’ll be yesterday

I’m going down on the thursday and if the Re is finished in time it’s being taken down by van. I’ll be about on the Lothian & Central branch stand. If the weathers good it’ll be great look forward to chatting with everyone.

now sponsored by duct tape!

Thanks to everyone who attended the show and called for a chat! an idea was to have a run and meet at hartside hill towards the end of September, might have stopped raining by then!

If anyone is interested in showing their bike in the 2008 show let me know and I’ll get a stand.

All I need is an RF and then my wife will divorce me!

Lothian & Central Branch of the VJMC run to Hartside Hill on Saturday 6th October. Down A68 then up A7 anyone wants more details times etc let me know.

Be safe, be happy, and don’t let anyone make you afraid