Wanted: 1984 VF1000F Gearbox Part

Hi all,
Just trying to save a A$600 (230 quid) 84 VF1000F which was bought as a non-runner. It now runs but the gearbox is ‘pants’. I’m really struggling to find a used 2/3 gear for the primary driveshaft. Can anyone help on this please as I’m getting a little desperate.

Cheers
Trevor (mortrax@bigpond.com.au)

quote:
Originally posted by Mort955

Hi all,
Just trying to save a A$600 (230 quid) 84 VF1000F which was bought as a non-runner. It now runs but the gearbox is ‘pants’. I’m really struggling to find a used 2/3 gear for the primary driveshaft. Can anyone help on this please as I’m getting a little desperate.

Cheers
Trevor (mortrax@bigpond.com.au)

Hi Trevor…sorry I can’t help…best to keep your eye on E-Bay mate…Good luck[;)]

This time tomorrow it’ll be yesterday

Hi Trevor,
Will have a look this weekend in the spares boxes pretty sure we can help out.Classic parts in holland have one new but want 114.5 euro for it.
regards BIF

quote:
Originally posted by bif

Hi Trevor,
Will have a look this weekend in the spares boxes pretty sure we can help out.Classic parts in holland have one new but want 114.5 euro for it.
regards BIF

[quote]

Originally posted by Mort955

[quote]

Originally posted by bif

Hi Trevor,
regards BIF

Hi Bif,
Thanks for the info. 114 Euros seems a give away, the local Honda boys here in Perth are asking A$240 (95GBP). Hope you can find something for me. Could you give me the contact address for the place in Holland?

Thanks for the help on this.

Regards
Trevor

Try www.cmsnl.com for a new part listed as 23421-mj4-000 with 19+22 teeth or 23421-mb6-000 with 19+23 teeth regards BIF

Did a bit of digging and found the gear you are after pretty sure it should have 19+22 teeth if you can check what you have and let me know either here or bif@vf1000.com
regards BIF