Yorkshire trip 2023

As an alternative to Wales this year,a weekend in Yorkshire was decided on.
Viffer took on the route planning for this trip,our thanks go to him for his efforts.
Intruder joined the usual crew and was a welcome addition on the Saturday jaunt.

Martin joined on the support bike(his KTM luggage stuffed with spares and oil)as his Bol Dor is awaiting some tlc at teambif headquarters(u.k.)
Friday night was a jolly affair with a surprise visit from PAJ on facetime kicking off a great evening.
The bitza bike held up well,a slack earth on the battery and a rear brake that locked on being the only problems,the other 6 ran faultlessly,I really need to up my game :joy:

1 Like

Hi boys.
Just like to say thank you to you all for making my first trip out with the vf gang a fun and welcoming experience.
Bit of a loner usually so meeting unknown people is a task on its own for me but that soon faded away as I needed most of my brain to concentrate on getting my vf to stop for all the high speed bends( after being on my 2022 versys 1000 for the past 3 weeks it’s a bit of a clencher in the stopping dept).
anyhow glad I could put a face to all the people who helped me with vf woes and the upgrades( bif)
I will be up for a scottish blast all going well next year.
cheers
Nigel

1 Like

Another very enjoyable weekend with friends old and new. Great to meet Nigel and admire his FE. Very impressed. A big thanks to Viffer for the routes and the pathfinding :ok_hand:. Quite happy with my FF/FE. No major problems although I have lost a spacer off the engine mounting plate on the left side as well as a Titanium bolt(bugger). Bifs FE/RE looks, sounds and runs fantastic and the other bikes were all as lovely and reliable as usual. Well done to all.
Martin and I were delayed by the puncture on the rear of the KTM. Bit of a run around and ended up at Ian Brown tyres in Malton who sorted the problem wiith a new Michelin PR6. Got very wet on the run from there to Northallerton but it was no real problem except for steamed up glasses. Unfortunately I am now suffering from a dose of the old Covid so I hope everyone else is ok.
Roll on Scotland 2024.

2 Likes

Great weekend cant wait for Scotland next year
Thanks to all the boys for putting up with the ktm support bike hopefully on the bol dor next year

4 Likes