Hulme end 2019 (away leg)

Yes thats good pete. You don’t have to drink tea all afternoon, you can always have an esspresso coffee if you like? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

oh no no no espresso for me, :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:, that is a taste ill never forget, £9 for an egg cup full,

1 Like

T31s Johnboy?have I lured you over to the Bridgestone side?

1 Like

Thing is Pete,you got to enjoy the taste for the next 80miles,shame it made you think something was on fire tho

1 Like

Just got bridgestones for the R cant be worse than the sports demons! Isn’t smelling something burning mean you’ve had a stroke?

1 Like

You have. Got one for the front of the Cross dresser too​:grin::grin::grin:

I am still trying to get my last night shift off. If I can’t I will just have to meet you at the hotel as I won’t get down there till after 5.
I will keep you all posted. :grin:

That was in no way a criticism of Bridgestone tyres Gary,I’m a fan and they are my go to tyre every time

no gary, normally it means your bike on fire :bomb: :boom: :face_with_head_bandage::joy:

1 Like

I agree, I’ve always liked bridgestones but thought I’d try something different and have now learned my lesson! Bridgestones fitted today so a little trip out tomorrow to Wales to give them a spin.

1 Like

Had a run out on the T31s the other Sunday… Feel good, grip is good, steering feels light and stability seems good.
Unfortunately I had another breakdown. Lost all electrical power just like the ignition had switched off. Didn’t even have a screwdriver with me to get the sidepanel off. Recovery turned up lent me a Phillips and checked the main fuse. Blown. Fortunately the spare was still in the fuse cover. Popped it in and off we went.
Ordered five spares from Dave Silver.
Toolkit being assembled for future use!

Last time I had main fuse blow the fuel pump had caused it and it packed in completely a couple of days later. Other than a trapped wire there is little else that can cause the main fuse to blow so may be worth checking it out though it’s hard to tell if there is a problem.

Garyb

1 Like

Wife went out with her mates so I took the opportunity to kill two birds with one stone (not the wife and her mate) I went to llangollen and rode the proposed route and 90% was really good, new tarmac on twisty roads but 10% will need re planning as it was single track roads covered in cow crap so I will tweak the route and put it on myrouteapp again. Second bird was to scrub in new tyres and the bridgestones where fantastic, not a slide or twitchy moment. I should never have doubted bridgestone and gone to pirelli, I’ll never do that again! Will let you know when route is done.

Garyb

2 Likes

Re done route avoiding farmers fields and u turns and should be ok now, have named it llangollen day ride 2 and is on myrouteapp. John could you make sure it’s there and available to all, thanks.

Garyb

3 Likes

Route looks good Gary. It is accessable to the group.
I am looking forward to the trip but there are a couple of problems for me.I cant get my last shift off so I will be travelling down after getting a bit of kip and a trip to the dentist for a root canal.
The other problem is the Boldor…I am not confident she is going to do the trip.
I really dont want to be sitting on the side of the road waiting for recovery. Going to come on the Crossdresser :worried:Hope this is ok and I dont get sent to Coventry :smile:

John, if you end up in Coventry, you need a new sat nav :joy:, I hope your poorly tooth won’t affect your drinking :joy:, only a few weekends now :+1:

1 Like

It should in no way affect my drinking ability or my riding ability as neither can get any worse!
Really looking forward to it .
As for the navigation; I am not even commenting !:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Only 5 more days, is everyone prepared , going to take mine out for a spin this afternoon, then a quick wash, apparently the weather is going to he good.
See you all at the ponderosa, john, let us know if you’ll be going straight to the hotel.
Pete.

1 Like

Can’t wait Pete, will see you at the ponderosa about 3.

Garyb

2 Likes

Everything has fallen in to place for me. Got my last shift off and dont need to go to the dentist so I will be settting of bright and early and hope to be at the Ponderosa for 2 to 3.
Just going to change the oil on the crossdresser on thursday and I will be good to go.
Cannot wait chaps. I will see you all there. :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

1 Like