Scotland soirée 2020

As this year rapidly draws to an end,my thoughts have turned to where to go next year.
This year saw us do less miles per day than previous years but didn’t detract from the event at all.
More of the same? Or a bit more each day?Let me know your thoughts gents.
Nadgery single track road will be kept to a minimum
Anyone wanting a room to themselves,let me know in plenty of time and we will be doing a Carlisle Friday morning meet up and back to Carlisle for lunchtime Monday
Regards Bif

2 Likes

Hope I can make it and i enjoy the company and the routes so will go with the flow.
We do seem to be turning into culture vultures!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hi bif, count me in, I wouldn’t worry if we end up re visiting a few areas/roads, it’s not like we are up there regularly.
I think having a few more stops like last year was good, but I dont mind doing a few long ones if it gets us to a decent pub :+1:

1 Like

Yes Bif I’m in:grin: If we can avoid 15th to 18th May that would be great as I will be away that weekend. I’m ok with long or short days so whatever you chaps want. On my NC500 this year we did the Kinlochleven loop which was nice so thats a little suggestion from me!

1 Like

Yeh I enjoyed the shorter runs. But the loop Andy said but to creiffe over the a9. Up to Blairgowrie and maybe in to Pitlochry or up to Huntly… Just a thought. Really I’m easy. As for rooms I really don’t mind to much sharing I can supply ear plugs for my snoring. Lol

1 Like