Scottish Tour 2018

Not got to grips with how to PM yet so my mobile is 07921 673192
See you there mate

Ta bif see you friday. Dont drink all the beer before I get there!

1 Like

some pics from Scotland:

view

no idea where we where but the view was awesome!

parking

how many vf’s can you fit in a parking bay!! charge for parking and then let the Scots and Yorkshire lads do the rest.

bettyshill2

Bettyhill Hotel car park.

forgot to take any more pics as more important things came up, like riding, drinking and eating! looking forward to next trip.

Gary

3 Likes

nice pics gary, yes it was as usual a fantastic weekend, I would just like to say thanks to bif for all his hard work organising so the rest of us can just “rock up and ride”, it was great to catch up with everyone… looking forward to Hulme end in august,
will post some pics up when the uk arm of the vf1000 road show hits spain in a few weeks, been brushing up on my Spanish…uno san Miguel, uno paella… think that should do for now. :grin:

1 Like

Nice to see a few old V4’s together.
I’ll look forward to RR from Spain, where are you going, Picos, Pyrenees ???

Hi Bart. … the lodgings are at cantabria…

Thank u all for a great scottish weekend. We had a hoot views to dye for and great roads. I wish i could take credit for the weather but it was fkn good. Only wish more of the same.20190512_101154 20190512_101238 20190512_101233

1 Like

Top man Graham, the sun nearly always shines on our Scottish doo, was great to see everyone there, can’t wait till next year’s doo.

1 Like

Take the credit Graham, someone must have done a deal with the devil to have got that weather plus the roads and the company! Had a great time with only minor problems with bike, was overheating by the time I got home but think coolant cap was not returning liquid from expansion tank so coolant was below sensor and fans didn’t come on. New cap ordered and new hose fitted back to expansion tank protected by a spring on the outside so it can’t kink. Already looking forward to next bash just need to sort speedo out.

Garyb