STAINLESS EXHAUST INTEREST

Back from being dragged round the field by my 7 month old German shepherd and have been on the paypal website.
For me to recieve funds by paypal there is a charge of 3.4%
cheers
Alan.

Alan,

Did you recieve my email regarding these collector boxes, mate?

Tim :slight_smile:

No mate,i dont think i have.I have had a few from different people but i cant see one from you.Send it to stableengineering@o2email.co.uk
That will go straight to my phone that is right next to me.
Cheers
Alan.

Thankyou for your work on these collectors Alan. Top job.

Theese collectors are great!Nice job. Got my 2 sets yesterday, going to use one, on one of my VF1000R`s,the other one on stock for resell.Thanks Alan

Hi everyone,
I’m new to the site and own a 1984 vf1000fe. I’m very interested in the stainless collectors.They look really good. Alan, do you have any left?

Regards,
Paul.

i have always got them in stock now,just let me know if you would like one.
cheers
Alan

gidday,are there any of those beaut s/s collector boxes still available?cheers davo.84 vf1000f

I have a couple left in stock.If you need one just email me to stableengineering@o2email.co.uk
cheers
Alan.

Does the exhaust man build boxes for the FE in stainless please

interesting thread.

I have some in stock if you need one.

What price are you shipping them out for the FE please
Bit short of cash but things change quickly
been buying loads of nuts/bolts/everything I missed earlier.

Cheers
Lloyd in Norwich

quote:
Originally posted by windysolar1

What price are you shipping them out for the FE please
Bit short of cash but things change quickly
been buying loads of nuts/bolts/everything I missed earlier.

Cheers
Lloyd in Norwich

I have a slightly cheaper version that i can do for £200 with the clamps and rear downpipe gaskets.It has a collector chamber on the rear pipes instead of the two seperate radius tubes.Still comes with a ten year warranty and was made using the same fixtures.Let me know if you would like one and i will put one to one side for you.
Cheers
Alan.

Hi Crooky,

Can you tell me a bit more about the new version collector, does it have the same performance increase as the original and does it still have the rear radius pipes?

Cheers

i would be interested in stainless collector box at the wright price.

quote:
Originally posted by planty

Hi Crooky,

Can you tell me a bit more about the new version collector, does it have the same performance increase as the original and does it still have the rear radius pipes?

Cheers

I dont know if any versions have a power increase as i never put them on the dyno for a before and after.They certainly feel punchier low down.The cheaper ones i had made do away with the rear radius pipes and have a collector box for the rear downpipes before feeding into the side pipes as before.The guy that had the first one off of me just sent me an email to say how chuffed he was that it fitted a treat and ran just like the stock system so i know they work alright.He did not like the radius rear pipes and prefered the box system. I still have those front pipes here as well,i must send them over for you. Cheers

Alan.

quote:
Originally posted by gmcc

i would be interested in stainless collector box at the wright price.

There isn’t a right price there is just the price.£200 with clamps and gaskets for the ones i have in stock.

quote:
I dont know if any versions have a power increase as i never put them on the dyno for a before and after.They certainly feel punchier low down.The cheaper ones i had made do away with the rear radius pipes and have a collector box for the rear downpipes before feeding into the side pipes as before.The guy that had the first one off of me just sent me an email to say how chuffed he was that it fitted a treat and ran just like the stock system so i know they work alright.He did not like the radius rear pipes and prefered the box system. I still have those front pipes here as well,i must send them over for you. Cheers

Alan.

</font id=“quote”></blockquote id=“quote”>

Thanks for the info, I have finally decided to get one of the collectors from you, I’ll stick with one of the original version with the radius pipes, you could throw the header pipes in the box with it as well!

Cheers
Tony

I only have 3 of these collectors left now.They have a collector box on the rear down pipes instead of the tubular radius pipes and come with the clamps and rear downpipe gaskets for £200 plus shipping.

</font id=“Comic Sans MS”>Sent you an Email
Regarding the header pipe Cheers