VF 1000 weekned in 2013 ?

Dunno if I could attend for a whole weekend - but would be good to meet up! Would have to MOT/Tax/Insure the Bol - but sounds like a good call!

Iain

Ooops - just spotted latest posts - Wootten Bassett not a million miles from me (just North of Burford, Oxon).

That FF is nice - had one of those brand new…

Iain

hi martin, im happy to go with the flow, wooton basset looks about 200 miles for me, realistically thats probably about 300 after all the wrong terns im sure to make[:D][:D]. if we do go with this minght be a idea to have a EASY TO FIND meeting point, motorway services or something similar…

Iain - did you know Burford is officially the 53rd state in America !! Well it seems like it when you get inside all those Antique shops.
Be good if you could make it - either Bassett or Long Eaton. Probably better to wait until the others add their views. Wouldn`t want to put the Northern boys ( and girls ) off by going that much further south.

Mind you, it would be a blinding weekend sitting by the water, beer in one hand and a burger in the other !

Over to you other guys ?
Martin

quote:
Originally posted by Marmite

Iain - did you know Burford is officially the 53rd state in America !! Well it seems like it when you get inside all those Antique shops.
Be good if you could make it - either Bassett or Long Eaton. Probably better to wait until the others add their views. Wouldn`t want to put the Northern boys ( and girls ) off by going that much further south.

Mind you, it would be a blinding weekend sitting by the water, beer in one hand and a burger in the other !

Over to you other guys ?
Martin
Hi guys did this go ahead or still in planning stages have not been on for some time due to health but interested I a meet sometime Have 2 bol d ors one red one silver running red one at mo.

hi andy, yep i believe its still in the planning stages, last i heard it was 27th/28th july in or near wootten bassett

Wanted to pop this headline up again. Dont forget its the weened of the 27th / 28th of July when all the UK Vf`ers are invited to meet at Hulme End in the Peak District.
Pablo suggested it and it looks pretty and obviously being the Peak District, it has fab roads to cruise around on. Unfortunately the Manifold pub at the front of the site is fully booked on that date so its camping or a day visit.

http://www.hulme-end-campsite.co.uk/

Martin

On the week-end just before,the French V4H80 club cattering for the all the VF -400 to 1100- will meet here: http://www.chateau-du-petit-bois.fr/

Fred, I really wish Id known about this event earlier because I would have gone along without hesitation. Thats a great part of France and to have all the VFs gathered together will be wonderful. Is there a web site for this gathering /club so I can make sure I get on-board for next year maybe ?

Marti

Sure we have, Martin, here is the link: http://www.vf1000r.fr/forum/ and our forum is very active. We usualy meet at least 3 times a year: our annual rally, the V4W, the “Coupes Moto Légende” held in Dijon Prenois and the “Bol d’Or Classic” race in Magny-Cours.
Sadly this year I’ll be able to attend only to the V4W at the “Chateau du Petit bois”.

so the 27th and 28th of July is good for me as I will be in the USA till the 10th July riding Max.
What we need is confirmation about where this meet will take place.
Obviously we are all over the country so might I suggest we pick a central location that all of us can get to without doing hundreds of miles for some.
If all that can attend the event on these dates email me there location I could put a pin in a map for everyone and triangulate the closest point in the map for all of us,bare in mind that some will have further and some will have slightly less miles to do ( some are happy to do 500 miles in a day but not me ) this seems the fairest way for all,everybody has different finances available.
Once we all confirm an area then we all can agree on a map location for one day if we can all make it. Once we have confirmation we could arrange the press to attend.

Just my input

email me windysolar1@gmail.com and I will sort it

My location is Norwich Norfolk