Vf1000.com T shirts

Same as John mine arrived today and they look fantastic, thanks to all involved.

Garyb

1 Like

Got mine today, too…

Very satisfied.

1 Like

Mine arrived today , I haven’t seen them yet as they’ve gone to “parcel hub”, will be picking them up tomorrow, cant wait…

All thanks to dave (daVF) who organised the printers etc, top job :+1:, it’s been a long haul due to the coronavirus, glad everyone is happy with there shirts.

I think by the time you guys had yours,they had to order more materialfor mine :joy: still waiting

Well, you are larger than the average bear bif, picked my 2 up from parcel hub today, very happy, think I’ll be ordering s few more in due course :+1:

20201106_235132

4 Likes

Evening chaps great to hear you got your shirts and are happy with them. Must admit I’m going to order another one. Cheers all.

2 Likes

Very happy with mine too. Well done dave :grin:

1 Like

Storking the mailman now and turning green of jealousy. Can’t wait to get mine :nauseated_face:

Should read Storking :frowning: :shushing_face: :shushing_face:

Was getting worried for your postman there :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Looking at this thread I just clocked that the whole of the 2019 Llangollen ride out crew have at least one of these shirts - nice. Feels like an eternity ago when we first talked about it there over a number of beers…

2 Likes

Certainly was dave :+1:

1 Like

Just putting this link back up again as there has been a few people asking about the vf1000.com T shirts,

Price is £15 including taxes, postage is worked out during the payment process, anyone wanting one should click on the link and fill in the order form…

Cheers

1 Like

Looks like they do not send to Australia as you cannot put Australia in the country box so can’t complete the checkout.

Try messaging them, I beleive shirts have already gone out to Australia

Hi - just had an email response and confirmed that they DO NOT ship to Australia…

Hi, Bulldoggg,

If you’re prepared to cover the shipping costs, and you’re desperate to have a T or two, I’d be happy for you to have them shipped to me, and I’ll forward them on to you.

Hope this helps.

Chris.

1 Like

No need for capitals, I can read small letters just as well, I’m not sure why the shirt company has decided not to mail shirts out to Australia, when these shirts were launched on this site in October/November last year they were shipping them world wide, member “twotonofchrome” from Australia commented that he had received his in another post,
Apologies to anyone in Australia who wants a shirt, best thing would be to get some one to buy in uk then mail out to you.

Regards.

Used capitals to make sure you heard me given I am thousands of Klms away…ha. All good as have friends in UK that can forward the shirt(s) to me.

I just got a reply from the shirt company and they said that they are not sending to australia at this time so maybe there is a problem because of Corona virus. will wait and see what happens later.