84 VF1000F NH1Z Black Colour Code?

Hi Guys, my name is Bruno from Australia. This is my first post. I just purchased a 1984 VF1000F painted Candy Orange or it’s a Orange with Orange Pearl (even the seat has been recovered in orange/black vinyl). The Colour Code label has NH-1-Z which i believe is Black. Does anyone on here have this colour code? is it Black and what other colour? a photo would be great because i want to repaint it. Cheers

I would look for available sticker sets and paint to fit that.

Hi Faxe. Thanks for your info. I was hoping someone on here would have the same bike (to match my colour code) so i can see what it looks like. Cheers

Hi Bruno, there are some photos of my black and silver fe in standard uk and European colours,
https://forum.vf1000.com/t/vf1000-fe/1194/72
the sticker sets at available from cb decals in Canada, bit pricy though

Thanks vf_pete. Looks like it has more silver than black ha ha. Cheers Bruno

The FE was produced in 3 colour schemes,white and blue,black and silver and your which I imagine was originally black and red.Sun fade turns the candy red orange eventually.
The red is Candy Alamona Red code: R-124C-U
Regards Bif

Hi Bif. All the plastics were recently painted Candy Orange or Orange Pearl by previous owner (well it belonged to his friend), i forgot to ask what the previous colour was. The colour code label has NH-1-Z which is Gloss Black, but i don’t know if it was Black/Silver or Black/Red. vf_pete thinks it is the Black/Silver but i really want to make sure before i commit to $$ restoring the paintwork and decals. Cheers

Decals available for all colour schemes at CBR decals as Pete says,really up to you which way to go

Hi, I am a new member, also from AUS my color code is the same, and I am painting mine as attached

https://images.app.goo.gl/DgMYTF69RSnwf34P6

Hi Tony, Where are you located? I am just about to organize mine to be painted in the same colour scheme. If you are around Sydney area maybe we could do a 2 for one deal

I’m in Queensland, have you an idea of what you were going to be charged?

Hi fellow aus members, i have just about finished my total rebuild on my 84 fe , except for the paintwork and decals and in your same colour scheme as you guys , how random! But i am in vic , as the boys have said cbdecals in canada have all the decals you need, cheers tony

Have my decals on order from cbdecals. I plan on getting my first paint estimate today. Will let you know how I go

Just ordered my decals from cbdecals, thought the price was cad , but was usd, ouch over 300 aud with paypal exchange, sure hope they look good

Yes I thought the same thing, ouch!

I just received mine, and am very happy, yes they are expensive…but you don’t have too many options :slight_smile:

Tony

any news regarding the painting quote?

Very good, i ordered mine a couple of weeks ago and they are somewhere in transit , i had a qoute from a guy who was $1000 plus extra to get a sign guy in to apply sticker kit, hes in wangaratta vic

And that was all the plastics and the tank for $1000

Thats what he said so i have to drop the stickers off when i get them and i will confirm the price